Privacy and Cookies Policy
Your privacy is important to Cimline, Inc.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Cimline, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Cimline, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Cimline, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided when placing an order for Products and, if applicable, at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
- What is not tracked?
- Page views
- Form and landing page views
- File downloads
- Custom redirect clicks
- What is still tracked?
- Form and landing page submissions
- Email sends, opens, and clicks
Using personal information
Cimline, Inc. may use your personal information to:
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cimline, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Cimline, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cimline, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Cimline, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Cimline, Inc. uses the following cookies on this website:
|_utma||Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither CIVIC or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.|
|_utmc||These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.|
Collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages visited.
|visitor_idxxxxx||Visitor Cookie: The visitor cookie includes the name “visitor_id” plus the unique identifier, which is derived from the tracking code placed on your site. The value stored is the unique ID for the visitor. For example, cookie name “visitor_id12345″ stores the visitor value “123456789,” where 12345 is the account identifier and 123456789 represents the visitor ID. This cookie is set by our tracking code on visitors and prospects.|
|pi_opt_in||Opt In Cookie: The persistent cookie named “pi_opt_in” is what we use to stay in compliance with the “Do Not Track” initiative. Pardot’s tracking code can optionally respect these headers and does not use cookie-based tracking for any visitors with that setting enabled.
|pardot||Pardot App Session Cookie: The session cookie named “pardot” is only set if you’re logged into our app as a user (i.e. prospects will not have this cookie set).|
Pardot sets first-party cookies for tracking purposes, and sets third-party cookies for redundancy. Using first-party and third-party cookies together is standard in the marketing automation industry. Pardot cookies do not store personally identifying information, they store only a unique identifier.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
If you have any questions about this privacy and cookies policy or Cimline, Inc. treatment of your personal information, please write:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
by post to Cimline, Inc.
2601 Niagara Lane North,
Plymouth, MN 55447